About Me

 



My name is Ashlee Luehring. I'm 18 years old and this is my first year at LBCC. My major is undecided at the moment but I'm taking more creative classes as Ive always been drawn the the arts. I would say this is one of my favorite photos because it was taken on my vacation in Kona, Hawaii this summer. I just loved the scenery. 

I took this class because I've always loved photography and I thought it would be really interesting to see how photojournalism works. I had someone tell me that journalism/photojournalism would be something that I would be interested in. I've taken digital photography classes before in high school and really enjoyed it and I wanted to see what else I could learn.

Goals:

 I want to learn more about different angles and perspectives.

I would love to learn about how I can make my photos more interesting and how I can catch people's eye.

I would like to learn more about how photojournalism is different from regular photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around Campus

The Movie Theater for Everyone: The Pix

Lynsey Addario Book Report